BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Thursday is my favorite day of the week

I got to sleep late this morning it was just what I needed today. I am gonna surf the net for awhile maybe get in a little W.o.W time and go to work about noon. I like having late appointments cause I get to hang out around the house all morning and either relax and do whatever I want or catch up on laundry and dishes. I swear it seems like I never get caught up on either.

Gonna go to our Thursday night gathering tonight and I am bringing dinner its the first time in awhile that I have been able to do so. Its nice to have friends who feed you once a week I am truly great full, I just wish I could reciprocate more often. So whats on the menu? Reuben sandwiches...SOUTHERN style!

Reuben sandwiches southern style:

Rye bread (try to get marbled if available)
Sauerkraut
Swiss Cheese
Thousand Island dressing
and here is the kicker...
instead of traditional corned beef (drum roll please) you use thick sliced
FRIED B-O-L-O-G-N-A!!!

Ok so make sure to heat up your kraut a bit then layer all ingredients onto your rye bread and either toast until all melty in the oven or coat bread with butter and fry in a skillet a la grilled cheese sandwich. Enjoy!

0 comments: