BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 30, 2010

While I am on the subject...

I have an update on a post I made a few days ago about Charlie going on a ride with his "dad" to go visit "nana" (J's mom).

I was the one who asked J to take Charlie with him that afternoon because Charlie was being rowdy and I thought a car ride would do him good. Well for whatever reason I kept having a very bad feeling about Charlie getting lost or hurt while gone with J in fact I almost called just to check on him a few times but didnt because hey he's still a dog and I didnt want to be silly. Anyway they were gone a couple of hours and I was doing my usual evening stuff (blog, Facebook etc.) and having my bad feeling. When they got home Jeremy said to Charlie "Go ahead and tell her what you did" and I was like "o no he ran off or something" NO. Apparently as they neared the driveway turn in 3 deer came across the road and into the neighbors yard so J held Charlie up so he could see them and Charlie went crazy! J usually rolls the car window down because Charlie loves the air on his face so Charlie is so excited and decides to go deer hunting and jumps out of the moving car window! J says he wasnt going fast but Charlie just "tucked & rolled" down the side of the driveway and J stopped to get him and he was sitting there crying. I am just glad he didnt get hurt...silly puppy thinks he's a pit bull or something!

0 comments: